Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

Shopping Theraphy at Asos

Do you want to discover what´s new in Asos? Let´s gonna shopping for a while!!




I love that linen pleated Pink shorts from Asos! So cool for the upcoming summer!!



For  the spring cold days, this Pink pastel coat from Noisy May is so cute!




That´s the bag I am gonna to buy!! From Love Moschino, this logo shopper bag is so cool!




That Pink dress with the green contrast trims is so fashionable!! It´s from the line Sonia by Sonia Rikiel




I love that sandals from New Look!! I think that´s gonna to be another of my purchases at Asos this spring!!




Have you got an Iphone? I find that furry I-phone case so funny and cool!! 



From Sister Jane, this cropped top and matching skirt with animal print has an A-line shape so on trend this spring!!! 



This enamel button cuf bracelet is from Ted Baker and is Rose gold-tone finish. 




I find that tong from Mimi Holliday so cute with the lips print!!




That pack of two pair of Pink bras are from Marie Meili, I really like them!!




The Swing design of that pair of faux-pearl earrings are so on trend!! That one´s are from the Asos collection. 





From Lashes of London, I love that Pink quilted skirt. The peplum hem is so trendy!! You can wear it with the matching bralet!!



Leather is the new skin for spring!! So wear a dress like that Pink one´s from the Asos collection!








No comments:

Post a Comment