Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

My Pink Make Up

Hi and good afternoon! Hope you´ve a good weekend! 

On that post I want to share with you my Pink make up. I have plenty of Pink clothes and I like to mix match the colours of my make up. 

My favourite´s Pink make up are lipticks: I have a huge range of different tones of Pink ones. 



In that picture you can see a few of my lipsticks. I have from Dior, Saint Laurent, Chanel, Mac, Clinique, L´oreal, Armani and Nars



That´s an eye-shadow palette from Dior. One of the tones is Pink



A few Pink eye-shadows



A few glosses from Estée Lauder and Giorgio Armani



Here you can see my Prada compacts, a pink brush from Victoria´s Secret, my Dior highlitgh powders and a Lipstick from Dior. 


So, do you like my make up? I have a lot more of make up stuff, but the one´s I´ve just shown you are the Pink one´s. 

Which colour do you prefer for make up?

No comments:

Post a Comment