Pages

Saturday 29 November 2014

My New Furry bag


Hi and good sunday! Are you thinking about having a brunch? 

Here in Barcelona the weather is horrible. It´s been raining all the weekend! And today is not an exception. 


But, despite the rain, Friday I went shopping a little. Because it was Black Friday, there were a lot of discounts. I went to Zara - I adore going there for shopping trends - an all the items were on sale. I bougth two things: a black furry skirt and a Pink furry clutch. 

So let´s have a look on my new bag!






I saw it and fell in love with the bag! It´s so coosy! 

Yesterday I wore it for the first time. I find it ideal to wear with a pair of jeans, a white shirt and black leather boots. 

What do you think about my new bag? Do you like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment