Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

My Pink Perfums

Hi and good morning!!

I love Pink, that´s something you already now! But I also love perfums: I´ve more than 200 perfum´s miniatures and around 40 bottles of perfums from Dior, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Jimmy Choo, Elie Saab, Moschino, Diane Von Furstenberg, Ungaro, etc... 

And some of that perfums has Pink bottles! And that´s the ones I want to share the picture with all of you. So let´s have a look on my collection! 


At that picture we can see a few of my Pink perfums: Gucci Envy Me; Irrésistible by Givenchy; Jimmy Choo; Paris by Yves Saint Laurent; Jeans by Versace and Juicy Couture 
I adore Paris: it s a floral classic perfume, The first notes you can smell are the scent of the roses. It´s an scandalous smell that gives a touch of romanticism to the perfum. Other flowers you can smell are lemon, bergamota, geranium, nasturtium, jasmin
 orange blossom and caramels of violet. On a second plan, you can smell cinnamon and amber. The result is a perfum with a strong personality and a lot of joy. 



More fragances that you can see on that second picture are: Dior 1947 by Christian Dior; CK Shock by Calvin Klein and Stella in Peony by Stella McCartney. 
The Dior 1947 was a limited edition I bougth a few years ago at the airport. It´s so exclusive that it´s impossible to find it nowadays. 


So do you like my perfums? Have you got any of it? 
Which perfum is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment