Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Shopping Therapy at The Outnet

Good afternoon!!!! 

Do you know the outlet of Net-A-Porter? It´s so fabolous!!! I really enjoy shopping there, at The Outnet. 

You can find fabolous clothes, shoes, bags and designer accesories at really cheap prices!!!

What´s more interesting: every weekend, they sell a selection of items with a 30% more of discount. 

So, at the same time that I am looking if I find something interesting, I wanna share with all of you Pink items on sale. 

Lest´s go shopping!!!

At the prices I give to you you have to applicated another 30% off. 



That´s a cute Pink dress from DKNY. The reduced price is 228.90 euros. It´made in leather-trimmed and it´s stretch



This is a silk camisole from Stella McCartney. It´s color-block, Pink and orange. And the price is 76 euros.



That´s an assymetric silk-chiffon and crepe dress from Notte by Marchesa. The price is 337 euros. 


That´s a selection of the Pink things you can find this weekend. But there´s plenty of stuff in other colours on sale. So I advise you to have a look on it! Sure you find something suiteable for you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment