Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Bloogmindale´ is Pink!!!

I and good morning!!!!

When I was staying in Los Angeles, I liked to go shopping to Bloogmindales. There´s so many beautiful things!! All you can imagine about beauty, you have it there! And so glamourous shoes!! 

What´s more, when staying in LA, Bloogmindales organised a private sale inside an airtport angar. I bougth a pair of white and yellow ballerinas from Prada. 

And I also bougth a Little Pink Bag!!!! The so famous and iconic shopping bag is made in Pink too!!
You can find a lot of different Ping bags with the logo of the so known shopping center: the Little bag, but also the Medium and Big Pink bag; the bag for going to the beach or the tag for the suitcase among other things as cups and pens. 












So have you ever been to US? Have you ever gone shopping to Bloogmindales? 
Do you like the Pink bag?

Kisses!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment