Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide III: Beauty Special

Hi everybody and have a good day!

Chirstmas holidays are approaching and it´s time to start buying gifts.

I´ve been looking for some perfum for me, and I think that I want to inspire you with beatuy Pink products you can give to someone special or just endulged yourself. 



A perfum is an excellent gift, both for you and also for give away. I really like Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel. I have it and it smells so good! The perfume has fruity notes like quince and gratefruit. The heart of the perfume has jazmin, lilies and hyacinth. In the background notes we can find white musk and sandalwood. It´s a perfume so fresh and it evokes happyness. 




That eyeshadow palette number 834 from Dior is one of my favourite´s. This quintet nuanced shadows has 3 tones of Pink colors and a black one´s in order to make up an smoky eye.




That Shiseido refining body exfolilator is a total Must-Have!!! It lives your skin so soft! The texture of the scrub is incredibly luxurious! I have tried it, they gave to me a sample at Sephora, and it really works!!



If you need a moisturizing mask for your skin, the Acquasource Non Stop from Biotherm is really great!!! With an ultra-creamy texture, the mask gives to your sking a bath of hidration. 




I adore that blush from Yves Saint Laurent! I have the Blush Radiance in Pink tones and use it everyday. I really recomend it to you. It brings you to the cheeks a radiant color and your face is highlight. 





The Miss Dior Chèrie bath gel from Christian Dior is a classic from La Maison. It smells fantastic: a combination between strawberry leaves and green mandarin. I adore the bottle, is so vintage chic! 



This beauty box from L´Occitane smells so good to cherry! The "Fleur de Cerisier" box contains the perfum, a shower gel, a hand cream and a body lotion. It´s the perfect gift for your bestfriend!!


Do you like my ideas? 
Have you already thougth about what you´re going to give away for Christmas time?

No comments:

Post a Comment