Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Jumpers


Hi everybody!!!
Christmas is already coming!! It´s not even a week!! Have you thougth about what are you going to wear on Christmas Eve? 

While Christmas is approaching, I propose you a few Christmas´ inspired jumpers that gets us in the mood for the festive season. In pink, of course!!




I adore this jumper with the V design! And the mix of Pink with brown and white is so "coquette"!!
You can fnd it at Warehouse. 




That Jumper from Love Moschino reminds me of a gift package because of the front bow!!


Ok, this jumper is white bur it has some Pink hearts and I find it so cute! And really Christmas because of the deer!! It´s from Weekend by Jown Lewis



From the english brand Fat Face, I propose this grey jumper that have fret motifs in Pink. I am thinking about buying it!!! 



I like it!! Really it´s so my style!! That white and Pink Cristmas jumper is from H&M and it´s one of my fav!!



Do you like the jumpers? Have you already got a Cristmas Jumper?






No comments:

Post a Comment