Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

Chanel Winter 2014 Pink Bags

Hi everybody!! Having a good week? Hope so!!!

I love Chanel! I would like to buy a 2.55, but I have to wait for that!!! I am secretly saving money for buying it, but because I like so much going shopping, it´s a bit difficult!

But if I had the chance to buy a Chanel bag from the winter collection, I would choice a Pink one´s. Yes, it´s my favourite colour, so why not?

And from the #ChanelShoppingCenter collection they´re really pretty models. So let´s have a look on them!




That Pink 2.55 Chanel bag is made of Alligator leather. I love so much the shocking colour!



This is the Candy Pack in ligth Pink. It has the shape of the candy wrapper! I like the coloured sequins, so candy crush!



Another Candy Pack bag, but this one´s in bright pink! I love the crystals and pearls and the detail of the number 5 of the perfum!! 



That´s the Candy Pack bag in purplish Pink!! The black round reminds me of the licorice!



That Pink bag is named Drawstring and has the shape of a shopping bag! The chains refer to the iconic 2.55!!


I really love the Chevron Boy bag!! Did you know that Karl Lagerfeld named the bag Boy because of the lover of Coco Chanel, Boy Capel?



The Meat Packaged 2.55 bag is so funny! It´s like you are shopping a pack of chicken! If you have the chance to buy it, keep the package, it´s gonna to be a treasure!


That version of the 2.55 is one of my favourite´s of the full collection. The Tweed Reissue Mini Flap pink bag is really beautiful! And Karl has designed a pair of sneakers exactly the same as the bag!


So, have you liked the bags?
Which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment