Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

More Delicious Treats

I am really loving the e-shop lavantgardiste and its food department. 

I like the american sweets Nerfs Surf and Turf. I tried them at NY and it was a pity I couldn´t bougth a lot of packages. Cause in Barcelona they don´t sell them, I have to buy them on-line. 

Have you ever tried the Nerds candies? They´re a pure delice: outside they´re hard but at  the inside you can savor a delicious sugar crystals. And the candies exist in different savors!! Try all of them, they´re really sweety!! 


The flavour tropical punch is one of my fav´: the raspberry is so good!!



At the inside of this box, you can find two flavous: stramberry mixed with grapefruit. So yummy!!



The last flavour I want to share with you is also really tasteful: inside the package the nerds mix wild cherry with watermelon!


Did you know that these sweeties appeared at the film "Charlie and the Chocolate"?

Really, it´s a deligth to suck and savor the taste of the different fruits over the tongue. 

Try all of them!! I´m sure you´re gonna like it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment