Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide I

Hi and goood Monday! We are starting a new week and Christmas is getting closer. 

It´s time to enjoy with the family, eat a lot of incredible things in company of the persons you most love, give them a little present and indulge yourself. 

I want to share with all of you a guide of Pink Christmas gifts, in order to help you with a few ideas, hope you like it!!!



These pumps from Charlotte Olympia are so lovely! The "Love Me Heart" stilettos are made from leather and suede and has Pink and cream handmade appliquéd-hearts. 




Which one´s the secret of the north-corean girls to have a glowing skin? That´s the "Hot Pink BB cream": a BB cream that makes your skin moist and healthly and it only costs 19,90 euros. 




That porcelaine figurine from Lanvin belongs to the "Miss Lanvin " collection. That one´s the number 40, and has been inspired by the house´s history and his luxury and elegance. This figurine is a retro Parisian Pin-Up girl, has a Pink feather and is perched atop a replica perfum bottle. I like this figurine, 
it´s a deligth for fashion collectors like me!! 




Thinking about comin summer, that´s a perfect gift from Gucci. The fucshia Horsebit suede sandals are adorned with the label´s label iconic horsebit that was first beduted on the brand s men loafers in 1953. It´s a classic perfect for a fashionista. 



It´s  your a crazy fashionista that´s the perfect gift  for you: the iconic Wrap Dress in color block from Diane Von  Furstenberg. As the designer said: "I was 26 when I created the Wrap dress. Its success allowed me to become the woman I want to be". 



This is a make up palette from Too Faced. The "Beauty Wishes and Sweet Kisses" palette contains two blushes, a lipstick and 3 eye shadows.




I want this ring for Delfina Delettrez!!! It´s a minimalist and contemporary design made by 0.33 carats of Pink sapphires and is cast from 18-karat gold. 




That I-Phone case is so funny and pinky!! It´s from the SS 2015 Moschino´s collection. Jeremy Scott, the designer, has imagined a collection inspired by Barbie.


So have you been inspired with this guide gifts? 

I am having a look on more ideas and I will share with all of you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment