Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

What´s Inside My First Birchbox?

Hi and good morning!!!

I an a beauty addict, as the same with shoes!! 

So when I read about Birchbox, I decided to indulge myself and subscribe to that beauty box. 

And two days ago, I received my first beauty box. It was so fab and I was so intrigued waiting to see what beuaty products were inside. And the content didn´t disappointed me. 


The box is brown and has the brand in white letters. The design is minimalist but exquisite



These are the products I found inside my Birchbox: 
* 3 revitalazing capsules from Repavar. I´ll have to try!
* Whish boddy butter with almond, it smells so good!!!!
 * Dry conditioner from Beauty Protector
* a Pink lipstick "Peony" from Model and Co
* The black mascara "Power Lash" from Model and Co
* The nail vernish "Beat the Blues" in the tone Oyster Gold from Me Me Me
* A shea butter lip balm from Pix! in Honey Nectar 

The butter lip balm, the hair protector and the lipstick are pink!!!!



I adore that butter lip, it repares and softens my lips! And it has a soft pink tone. I think it´s my favourite product of the Birchbox



I haven´t tried the lipstick yet, I am reserving it for the weekend!!!



That hair protector is for use with dry hair and it really gives shine to hair!!!



So do you like my Box? 
Have you ever received a beauty box? 
Are you thinking about it?
I recommend it to you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment