Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

How to Avoid the Cold Weather in Pink

Hi everybody!! Having a good weekend?

I don´t know how´s the weather in your city, but here in Barcelona the temperatures are falling at top speed. 

So I want to share with all of you a few Pink ideas for avoiding the cold without losing any glamour. 

Are you ready to face these low temperatures?




Cachemir will be your best ally against the cold because it keeps you warm. Like this pullover from Eric Bompard




That boots are so cool! And the Pink hair lining keeps your feets so warm!!! They´re from Jerome Dreyfuss .





That square-printed coat has a Pink hair collar that´s gonna to be perfect to avoid the cold weather in the neck. It´s a hit from Mulberry




That wool hat is like the one´s my grandmother used to made me!!! I like it. And it´s really cheap because is from Asos





I adore that pair of gloves!! What´s more, I already have them!! It was a Christmas´ gift from my sister!! And I can assure you that they´re really warm. These gloves are from Bimba y Lola. 





The jacquard Pink print of this pullover is so Christmas time!!! It´s from H&M and I like it!!! Thinking about going to try it!




From the label De-Fur, I choose this unreal fur Pink coat. With a fkuffy texture finish, it seems to be very warm!!



I like the faux fur collar of that fuuchsia coat. From Warehouse, I choose it because it gives me the feeling of being very nice to the touch. And warmt!



That Fuchsia fedora hat is trully elegant!! It´s from Esprit and has a bohemian style. It´s made from wool so it´s gonna to be warm. 




I adore Pink scarfs and that one´s so chic! The Solange Chunky knitted scarf is from the label Barts. The scarf is perfect for mix and match with a hair coat. 




Feet also need heat!! I like that model from Jonathan Aston, and you?





From Asos, that cardigan is so warm! Made from Mohair, it´s perfect to avoid the bad weather. 



So are you ready to avoid the bad temperatures?
Do you like some of these ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment