Pages

Thursday 25 December 2014

Shopping Therapy: Grissima.com

Hi everybody! Did you spend a Happy Christmas day? Hope so!!

Yesterday nigth I reveiced an email from Birchbox, inviting me to discover the on-line shop Grissima.
And, because I am a member of Birchbox, I received a huge discount. So I had a look in order to choose something to buy for. And I discover a lot of pretty Pink thinks that I want to share with all of you!! So let´s go shopping for a while!! Hope you like it!!


This clutch from Manjerica is one of my fav´ things!! Seriously thinking about buying it!! The Capri leather clutch mixes Pink and Violet and has a gold detail on the front. I like the padding. I like it!!!



I adore that Corolla-shape skirt!! It´s so my style!! From Cameo, the Atmosphere ligth Pink skirt has an overskit and a central opening. i want it!!!




That clutch is really beautiful!!! It´s from Wilbur and Gussie. The Charlie Pink clutch has a floral brocade and a crystal embellished closure. I want it too!!!!




This dress from Scee by Twin-Set has a retro style. Inspired in the Flapper dresses of the 20´s, it´s named Gatsby, as the protagonist of the book of Scot-Fitzgerald. the dress has a pleated skirt, black beaded details and black lace. 




That Pink coat is a classic!! From Gat Riimon, the Jun coat has an oversized style. And it´s fluffy!! It has only a black button as close. It´s a pity I already have a Pink coat. 





I love wearing Pink shirt and that one´s so fab!! The Naya Lollypop blouse from Custommade is semi-transparent. Don´t you find it perfect for wearing with jeans?




That foulard is so chic!! The parrots Pink coton scarf is from Becksondergaard. it´s really cool for next summer!!!


I adore Ballerinas so that Pink shoes are really lovely for me!!! The Josefinas Sakura pink ballet shoes are made by leather and are hand-made. Another wish for my list!!!


So do you like my selection of beauiful and pretty things???

Have a good shopping if you decide to have a look on that on-line shop!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment