Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

I am a fan of Pink Bags!!

Hi everybody!! Hope you´re having a good weekend!!

As you already know, I adore Pink bags!! I have 6 Pink bags: a Coach, a Ralph Lauren, a Dior, Fendi, Juicy Couture, Longchamp, a few from DKNY and from Zara too. of course.

SO that´s why I want to share with all of you a new selection of Pink bags I´ve chosen from the website Polyvore.


That´s the iconic bag from Lulu Guiness. With the shape of lips, I adore the fuchsia tone. It´s so funny!!! It´s made by PVC.




That bag is the iconic "Morning after Bag" from Rebecca Minkoff. It´s big so you can put inside all you things and more!! It´s made by textured leather and has a crossbody strap. 




That´s Safiano leather tote bag from the american designer Tory Burch. It´s call "York"  and has a multiplicity of pockets. I really like it, I think it´s gonna to be my next purchase!!


The Marcie bag from Chloe is a must have. All the it-girls have it!!! It´s a good bag for investing on. 
It has the logo stamped at lap front. Gotta have it!!!



From Versus, the second line from Versace, I adore that fuchsia clutch. It has a Lion head Versace safety pin. If you match it with a pair of black high heels, the bag is gonna to speak for itself. It´s so chic!!!


That crossbody bag from Elizabeth and James is perfect for carrying on everyday!!The Zinnia quilted bag is only sold on Neiman Marcus. You can prchase it on-line. 




Wow that´s a really cute and pretty bag! And so original. From Kotur, this bag has a quirky speech bubble and glitter inside with the shape of butterflies. Isn´t it so chic?




So do you like these Pink bags? Which one do you prefer? 

I chose the one from Kotur, so original and cute!!



No comments:

Post a Comment