Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

Shopping Therapy at Victoria´Secret

Hi everybody!!! Hope you´re having a good monday!!

In my case I need to go shopping for the Three Kings´ celebration!

But while the shops are still closed, I am having a look at the e-shop of Victoria´Secret, because I have a friend who´s going to stay for a while at the US and told me if I want something from there.

And I adore the Victoria´Secret bras and body wash!! So Yes, I am going to ask her if she can buy me something.

While waiting, I want to show you some pictures of the Pink things I like from Victoria´Secret.



That demi bra is one of my favourite´s. In Lullaby Pink colorblock, it has a VS logo charm. It´s perfect for create a natural lift. 




From the Dream Angels´ collection, this demi-bra is really pretty. It´s pink and has lace black. and looks like is very soft!





That bra, for wear everyday, is a wardrobe essential. It´s from the Victoria´Secret Pink collection. 





That Bikini bottom in Pink stripe is an iconic! A must have from Victoria´Secret. I want it!!




That Pink brief is from the Pink collection. It´s made from cotton and is a basic for everyday. 


Inside the "12 days of Panties" gift set you can find some thongs with Pink prints.




That Boxy pullover is another Must Have!! It has the iconic VS graphics. I am seriously thinking about buying it!!




That long-sleeve raglan tee is comfy and effortless chic. And it has the Victoria´Secret signature on it!!!



Do you want to feel sexy while taking a shower? So try the Total Attraction body wash. It smells of cherry orchid and lily blossom. 




This flavored lip scrub with sugar is perfect for having super-softs lips. It smells of stramberry. 



So I´ve you a some things that you can find on Victoria´Secret. But the best is that you have a look because there´s so many beautiful things you can buy there!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment