Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

My Whish List: Valentino Rockstud pumps

Hi everybody!! Another week is starting now!!! Hope you´ll have a good one´s.

I an in love with a pair of shoes from Valentino. The Rockstud, of course!! They´re a Must Have. 

I find them so sensual and, at the samme time, rocker. You can feel like a bad girl. 

And, the one´s I like are Pink, of course!! 



I am trying to save money, see if I can buy them this next SS eason. They´re a little expensive, so it´s a big challenge. 

I also like the Rockstud Pumps that the designers of Valentino have created for the Cruise Collection 2015. They´re so colorful!!!



I adore the stiped colorful one´s, cause it mixes a lor of bright colors, incluing Pink!!! 

But If I could buy a pair of them, hope so, I would chose the Pink one´s.

Do you like them?


No comments:

Post a Comment