Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

What I´ve just Bougth

Hi everybody!!

There´s nothhing so pleasurable like starting the day shopping something. 

And thaks to Internet that´s possible!! You only need to go the website and select what you want. It´s so easy!!!

So I´ve just bougth I Pink sweater I discover on my Tumbrl!

It´s from the e-shop Beautiful Halo, an on-line e-shop I´ve just discovered a few minutes ago. And it has been a first love with that pullover!!





This croppet top pull has an original bow tie collar. That´s why I love it!!! 

The design is just so sweet!! 

I think I am gonna to have a look on that eshop so many times from today!!

I give you the address:   www.beautifulhalo.com

Hope you like it!!! 

I invite you to discover this site!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment