Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

Stella McCartney and Adidas Launch StellaSport

Hi  everybody!!! Starting a new weekend!!
I am not a big fan of sport, but since I tried for the firt time Pilates I can´t do without it! Every friday I hace a course, and everybody I try to practise a little bit 

And if I can be glamourous while doing sport, why not? And why not to wear Stella McCartney? Because the english designer has launched a new collection together with Adidas, StellaSport

The new collection has a lot of Pink stuff. Let´s have a look on it!! 




That neon-Pink zebra printed sweater is really fashion!! You can match it with jeans and a pair of runners and being so glam!!


I like that colorblock Pink and Marsala tights. They´re perfect for practise Pilates. And yoga too!!


What about this  outfit? The bra seems so comfortable!! And it´s a must have if you want to be cool while doing sport. 



Do you like swimming? If so, that swimsuit is so on trend because of the neon zebra print! And you can match it wih the sweater and the thights too!!!


This t-shirt has a designed so cool! Mixing Pink and Marsale with white, it makes a geometrical figure!

These are a few of the outfits you can find on that new collection by Stella McCartney

Do you like it? If yes, what would you like to buy?








No comments:

Post a Comment