Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

Valentines Day: A few Beauty Gifts Ideas

Hi everybody!! Hoping you´re having a good weekend!! 

In less than a month we´re celebrating Valentines day!! 

And if you have or don´t have a boyfriend, you can treat you, or ask to your boyfriend, with a Beauty gift for being more beautiful that day, but certainly every day you´re pretty!! 




Do you need a blush? That one´s from Clarins, in Pink tones, gives to your skin a touch of velvety bluh. It´s perfect for giving radiance to cheeks. 




From Clinique, this superbalm moisturing gloss is a Must Have. I like the raspberry tone. That lip balm is smooth too!!!


I adore the shocking fuchsia tone of that lip balm from Estée Lauder. It has a very ligth creamy texture. The Pink color is stunning and brilliant. Perfect if you´re having a hot date. 




I adore that Rosy glow from Christian Dior. The tone is Petal, and it´s a fresh color that turns into a pink blush on the skin. 



If you´re a fan of liquid blush, that one´s from By Terry is a Must Have. I like the Peach Posh tone, a light Pink that adds to your skin a constant brigthness. 



I´m love of the beauty collection from Armani. And that lip balm is one of my fav´. The "Rouge" from Armani provides an intense and lasting color. And you have a few shades of Pink available.




In Tahitian color, that luster liner with pearl effects is from Too Faced. The Pink tone is perfect for matching with a Pink lip balm. 




Do you like curl lashes? If yes, try that eyelash curler from Za. It´s Pink!! 



That´s a delicious gloss from Calvin Klein! I adore the Pink tone, so shocking! I am eriously thinking about buying it!!


Hope you´re liking that few ideas for Valentines day!! 

And because we are speaking about love, I want to share with you, my readers, a quote from Kapri Alehia: "Go out with someone you can be yourself, someone who takes the ligth that is in you".

No comments:

Post a Comment