Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

When Courrèges meets Estée Lauder

Hi everybody!!  Starting a new week?

Saturday I went  to El Corteinglès, a spanish shopping center like Galeries Lafayette in Paris or Barneys at New York. 

I had a look on the beauty stand of Estée Lauder and they told me that in a march, the brand is gonna to sell beauty products created in collaboration with Courregès. 

As Jane Hertzmark, the Chief of Estée Lauder, has said: "This collaboration of make up can be identified with the philosophie of "luxurious Pop" from Courregès. It´s imbued with optimism, surprise and fun in the bbeauuty world".  


As you can see on the picture, between the produucts of that collection there´s a Pink blush and a Pink eyye-shadow. 


This limited-edition collection includes glosses, super lashes, illuminators and eye pencils, among other things. 


Do you like the collection? Are you gonna be able to wait till March?? 

I am not sure on my case!!


No comments:

Post a Comment