Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

My Whish List: Roger Vivier


Hi everybody!!!

I am a big fan of ballerinas. I´ve got plenty of them. In a lot of diferent colors, with animal print or snake-effect print, with glitter or bow detail.

But when I first saw the Pink glittering ballerinas from Roger Vivier I just fall in love with them. 






Aren´t delicious? They´re so chic!!  They´re so luxurious! That ballerinas are perfect for wearing with jeans, in case you want to wear something casual, or with a LBD if you want to impress and not wear high heels. 

I would like to have that special version of the classic ballerina from Roger Vivier, but, because of the crystals Swaroski, they´re really expensive. 


So what about the classic Pink ballerina? 





I find it also really chic! The buckle gives to the shoe a touch of exclusivity, because it´s like the logo of the french brand. That one´s aren´t so expensive, and I have included them on my whis list. Perhaps one day.... You´ll never know!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment