Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

More Pink Bags

Hi everybody!!! Starting a new day?

So I want to share with you more Pink bags, cause I adore bags - I have around 50 bags - and I adore Pink, as you can see it´s my favourite color. 

That´s why I want to published anoter post about Pink bags. Hope you like it!! And remember to write your comments about what you feel or like!!



This bag is from the high street label Paul´s Boutique. It has a leather look but is made in synthetic outer. You can purchase it on John Lewis




That pink-blush mini shoulder bag is from Karl Lagerfeld. It´s named "Klassik" and is perfect for carrying from day to evening because you can wear it with jeans if you want to be casual or with a LBD on nigths.





From  the english brand Kurt Geiger, I like this fuchsia tote bag. The Nell bag is made by Saffiano leather and is perfect for carry on with plenty of things inside it. 




From Kenzo, I like that bag that has become a Must Have. It´s from the next spring summer collection and has a fluorescent yellow nylon. 



The mini Antigona bag from Givenchy is so pretty!! It has a detachable shoulder strap in case you want to wear it as a handbag. This bag is one of my wish list!!



That´s a Tory Burch!! The Kira bag has the shape of an envelope and you can carry it as a crossbody bag. It´s really so chic!!


If you´re looking for a funny bag, this one is what you need. This  leather shoulder bag from Moschino  has the logo printed all over it. 



That´s Must Have from Valentino. The Rockstud camera bag has a vintage inspired style and its iconic studs!!





This Pink bag is from Opening Ceremony. It´s made by neoprene and it´s really chic! I like the contrasting blue leather detail. Do you like it?


So what do you think about that bags?' Like some of them? 






No comments:

Post a Comment