Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

The Three Kings are Coming!!!! Part I

Hi everybody and good day!!!
The nigth of the 5th is magic and is coming so quickly! Magic because the Three Kings are coming with a lot of gifts for everybody. 

Have you already wrote your letter of whishes? 


Do you need some Pink ideas? From beauty to clothes, accesories or giifts for your home, I hope that my ideas are going to help you, in case you need it.






I like that geometric printed cushion from Hema. It´s really nice for decorating an armchair or your bed!! 




From Clinique, the Chubby Stick for eyes has become a Must Have!! I like that Pink tone, perhaps I am going to buy it!!!


That Pink pullover is perfect for the bad weather that is coming rigth now!!! The turtleneck Pink pullover is from Mark and Spencer. So british!!





I am a big fan of bags!!! And that Pink one´s from Rebecca Minkoff is so chic!! The Swing bag has a adjustable chain and a lot of pockets for keeping all your things safe!!!



That t-shirt has become a Must Have, all the famous people wear it!! From the designer Brian Lichtenberg, I am going to buy that Homiès t-shirt!! And you?? You can find it on sale at The Outnet. 







That colour-block sweetear is really glam!! From Les Prairies de Paris I like the mixed pink and black. And it has a pocket detail!!





No comments:

Post a Comment