Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Pink Bags

Hello everybody!!

Do you know the web Polyvore? It´s a fashion searcher. Whatever you´re looking for, bags, dresses, etc.. you´ll gonna to find it there. And you´ll be redirected to the on-line store where you can buy it. 

So because Pink is my favourite color, I´ve been looking for Pink tote bags. And I want to share with you my best finds. 



From Kate Spade New York, I like that cross-body bag. Made in Saffiano leather, you can buy it at Shopbop




From Alexander McQueen, I like that mini Heroine cutout satchel bag. The cutout has the shape of leaf appliqué. 



This fuchsia tote bag from Saint Laurent is so chic! The model is named Sac de Jour and has a minimalist design. You can buy it in MyTheresa




This canvas style bag from Prada has the iconic logo printed in wite. Wow I really like it!!


The Falabella baf from Stella McCartney is a Must Have, an iconic brand from the english designer. This mini design is really versatile. I would like to have it!!



That´s another Must Have bag, signed Valentino. The  Rockstud  mini tote bag has the signature platinum stud detail. Wow I adore it!!!


The Ginny patent leather shoulder bag from Salvatore Ferragamo is simple but intrinsically feminine. I have the shoes that match with that bag!!!!






I find that bag from Azzurra Gronchi so chic and funny!!! It´s the first time I heard of this brand, but I adore the croco-leather effect and the multicoloured studs. 




The Candy bag has become an iconic bag from Furla. That one is the new design for upcoming summer. I have the Candy in blue tone and is so chic!!


That´s another Must Have from Saint Laurent!! I adore the pink glittering color and the contrast with the golden logo of the Mini Monogram bag. 



This Mini Trouble metallic leather bag has a shiny bow!! It seems a gift package!! Another iconic bag, this one´s from Marc Jacobs. 



Do you like the selection???




No comments:

Post a Comment